Recipe For Tiramisu:
30 minutes preparation including chilling
- 250g tub mascarpone
- 500ml pot double cream
- 300ml strong coffee (made with 2tbsp coffee granules and 300ml of boiling water)
- 175g / a pack of sponge fingers
- 25g chunk dark chocolate
- 75ml Marsala
- 5tbsp golden caster sugar
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- Mix the cream, marsala, mascarpone, and sugar in a bowl.
- Whisk the cream and mascarpone until it has completely combined and has the consistency of thickly whipped cream.
- Once ready. Put the coffee in a shallow dish and dip in a few sponge fingers at a time, turning for a few secs until they are nicely soaked (but not soggy).
- After you have used half of the biscuits by layering these into your dish, spread over half of the creamy mixture
- Using the coarse side of the grater, grate over most of the chocolate. then repeat the layers, finishing with the creamy layer.
- Cover and chill for a few hours or overnight.
*This can now be kept in the fridge for up to 2 days.
-To serve, dust with cocoa powder or grate over the remainder of the chocolate.
Be the first to comment on "How to Make Tiramisu"