- Rice : Wash and soak
- Peas : 1 cup, frozen(should boil the regular peas)
- Whole garam masala
- Bay leaves : few
- Onions : 2, lengthwise chopped
- Coriander leaves : chopped
- Ginger-garlic paste : 1 tsp
- Green chilies : 4, slit lengthwise Coriander Powder
Cook Rice and keep it aside. Heat oil and add whole garam masala. Add the onions and fry till light brown. Put the ginger-garlic paste. Now add the frozen peas, mix well and let it cook. Now add all the masala?s and cook till the raw flavor disappears. Add coriander leaves and little garam masala power. Mix this cooked mixture with the cooked rice and serve garnished hot.
Be the first to comment on "PEA PULAO"