Getting Started with the Ingredients
- 4-5 Green Bell Peppers
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 9 slices American cheese (or you could use one large bag shredded cheddar)
- The more cheese, the better!!!
Preparing the Stuffed Peppers
- Preheat oven to 325?.
- Mix ground turkey and taco seasoning in skillet while cooking meat until done.
- Wash peppers and cut off tops and cut out middles. Place desired amount of cheese in bottom of peppers, then fill to almost the top with meat/seasoning combination. Top off with more cheese.
- Wrap peppers in aluminum foil and place in baking dish or on cookie sheet. Cook for about 45 minutes.
Be the first to comment on "Hot Mexican Stuffed Peppers Recipe"