- 5 cups of whole milk
- 2 tsps vinegar
- Boil the milk in a open pan.
- When it’s boiling, add the vinegar and wait for the milk to curdle completely.
- Take it off the fire and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Pour it onto a cotton/muslin cloth and tie it with a tight knot.
- When all the water is drained from the paneer,shape it into a large rectangular block,transfer it into another piece of paper/cloth, wrap it properly and refrigerate it overnight.
- Cut into cubes and deep fry in hot oil.
- Drain and store in the freezer.