Getting Started with the Ingredients
- 3 Tbs Olive oil
- 4 Italian sausages
- 3 Red Bell peppers
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- ? tsp salt
- ? tsp pepper
- 4 hard rolls halved (and toasted)
- 4 Tbs Dijon mustard
The making of the Sausage and peppers
- Heat 1 tbs oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Add the sausages and cook, turning, until browned on all sides and cooked through (about 15 min).
- Heat the remaining oil in another skillet over medium heat.
- Add the peppers and onion.
- Cook until softened and golden (10-12 min). Season with salt and pepper.
- Halve the sausages lengthwise and place 2 halves on the bottom of each roll.
- Top with pepper-onion mixtures. Serve with mustard on side.