- Refined flour 300 gms.
- Green cardamom powder ? tsp.
- Curd (yogurt) optional
- Sugar 500 gms.
- Color (optional) a few drops
- Soda bi-carb 1 tsp.
- Ghee for deep frying
1. Mix flour, soda and Yogurt. Add some water and make a batter.
2. Leave it overnight to ferment.
3. Mix it, add a little water if required and make it into a pouring
4. Prepare sugar syrup with equal quantity of sugar and water. Add green
cardamom powder and cook it for 20-25 minutes.
5. Heat Ghee in a Kadhai. Pour batter into a jalebi cloth and then pour it
into medium hot Ghee giving jalebi shapes.
6. Cook it from both sides. Remove and keep it in sugar syrup for at least 5
minutes before serving.
Tip: For jalebi cloth, take some stiff cloth and make a 3 mm hole in the