- Corn cob 2
- Til 10 gms
- Cashewnuts 10 gms
- Whole red chillies 2-4
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Red chilli powder 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
- Water 2 1/2 cups
- Salt to taste
- Mustard seeds 1/4 tsp
- Cream 2 tbspn
- Remove the corn from the cob.
- Boil the corn in salted water. Keep the boiled corn and boiled water aside.
- Powder til and cashewnut in a mixie.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cashewnut and til powder and stir fry.
- Add red chilli powder, a pinch of turmeric powder to the curry and stir well.
- Add boiled corn to it and salt to taste. Simmer for five minutes. Add salt water to the thick paste to get even curry consistency.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a pan. Break whole dried red chillies and put into the oil also add mustard seeds. When they sputter remove the tadka from heat.
- Garnish corn sabzi with fresh cream and tadka.
Be the first to comment on "Buthe Ki Sabzi"