- 2 cups of cubed and boiled vegetables like: beans, carrots, potatoes,drumsticks,raw bananas,cauliflower
- Roast in a little oil one by one and blend to
a smooth paste:
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tablespoons of coconut, shredded
- 4-5 green chillies
- 3/4 packet buttermilk
- A pinch of turmeric
- Salt to taste
- 3 tsp cooking oil for seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves, chopped finely
- Add the salt, turmeric and the coconut paste to the buttermilk.Add the boiled vegetables.
- Heat on a low flame till the buttermilk mixture reaches a thick texture.Keep stirring continously.
- Now add the chopped coriander leaves.
- Season with mustard, curry leaves, hing , cumin and red chillies in hot oil.
- Serve hot with plain rice.