For Hakka noodles
- 4 tbsp. Ginger – finely chopped
- 1tsp. Green chilies – finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Spring Onions – chopped
- 1/2 cup Carrots – chopped
- 1/2 cup Capsicum – chopped
- 1/2 cup Bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup Spring Onion top, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Cabbage
- 1/4 tsp. White pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Soya sauce
- 4 tbsp. Oil
For the Noodles:
- 100gms. Noodles
- 5 cups Water
- 1 tsp. Oil
- 1 tsp. Salt
METHOD : Method for the Noodles: Boil the water and add the noodles and salt. Cook while stirring over a high flame until tender.
Method for Hakka noodles: Heat 4 tablespoons of oil in a non-stick pan and add the ginger and green chilies. Fry lightly. Add all the vegetables, pepper and salt. Stir fry over a high flame for 2 minutes. Now add the Soya sauce and the boiled noodles and stir fry over a high flame for 1 minute. Garnish with thin long pieces of spring onion and Serve very hot.
Be the first to comment on "VEGETABLE HAKKA NOODLES"