Getting started with the ingredients
- 1lb of sirloin strips for stir fry or stew beef chopped
- 1 onion
- 1 beef bullion cube with one cup of water (or 1 cup of beef broth)
- 1 large can whole tomatoes
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- 12-16 oz egg noodles
- Parmesan cheese to top
- Olive oil
The actual cooking
- Brown beef with 1 onion over medium heat with some olive oil.
- Add the beef bullion with 1 cup of water and let simmer 15 min.
- Add both cans of tomatoes and simmer 1 hour on low heat.
- Serve over egg noodles.
Be the first to comment on "Tomato Beef with egg noodles"