Getting Started with the Ingredients
- 1 1/2 c. Fat-Free Italian dressing
- 1.5 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- ? sm. bag rosemary potatoes—cubed
- ? white onion—sliced
- ? green pepper—sliced
- 3-4 roma tomatoes—diced
- 2 tbsp oregano
- 3 tbsp butter (I prefer using butter spray)
The actual preparation
- Pre-heat oven to 350?F.
- Marinade chicken in Italian dressing while slicing vegetables.
- Place vegetables in small mixing bowl and cover with butter?either melted or butter spray.
- Lightly salt and pepper vegetables.
- Add chicken, vegetables, and oregano to 13X9 baking pan and cover with Italian dressing marinade.
- Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes, or until chicken is done in the middle.
I recommend serving with a fresh fruit salad or some strawberries for a complete dinner!!
Be the first to comment on "Italian Chicken Bake Recipe"