Number of Servings: 8
Getting started with the Ingredients
- 1 large sweet potato, scrubbed and cut into cubes
- 2 medium turnips, scrubbed, peeled and cut into cubes
- 2 medium parsnips, scrubbed, peeled and cut into cubes
- 3 medium carrots, scrubbed and cut into cubes
- 2 medium sweet onions, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
The Actual cooking –
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss to coat.
2. Place vegetable mixture on a jelly-roll pan or shallow baking pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Bake at 450 degrees F for 35 minutes or until vegetables are tender and begin to brown. Stir every 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 125 calories, 4g total fat, 5g dietary fiber, 2g protein, 23g carbohydrate, 170mg sodium