- Green chili 400 gms.
- Mustard seeds 4 tbsp.
- Turmeric powder 2 tsp.
- Lime 12 no.
- Oil 400 mls.
- Salt As per taste
1. Grind mustard seeds to a coarse powder.
2. Cut limes into eight pieces.
3. Slit green chilies and cut them into half inch long pieces.
4. Mix powdered mustard seeds, turmeric powder and salt with green chili
and lime pieces.
5. Transfer this to a sterilized glass bottle or an earthenware jar. Pour oil on
top and shake the bottle well.
Note: This pickle can be enjoyed within 5-6 days of preparation also.