Number of Servings: 9
Getting started with the Ingredients
- 2 cups unsweetened canned pumpkin
- 3-1/2 cups lite frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 small package instant vanilla pudding mix, sugar-free
- 1-1/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
1. In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, 2-1/2 cups whipped topping, pudding and spices.
2. Beat with an electric mixer at low speed for 1 to 2 minutes or until well blended.
3. Spread evenly into graham cracker crust and top with remaining 1 cup whipped topping.
4. Quick chill in the freezer for 10 minutes or until ready to serve. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 172 calories, 4g total fat, 2g protein, 32g carbohydrate