Getting Started with the Ingredients
- 1 Box (12 bars) ice cream sandwiches
- 1 tub cool whip (softened)
- Chocolate Syrup
- Caramel Syrup
- 1 square of semi-sweet baking chocolate (shaved)
How to make Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert in 5 easy steps
- Layer ice cream sandwiches in 9×13 inch pan one sandwich thick.
- Cover sandwiches with chocolate syrup.
- Spread cool whip over syrup and sandwiches.
- Sprinkle with shaved chocolate over the cool whip and drizzle with caramel.
- Store in freezer for 3 hours and remove 15 minutes before serving.
Be the first to comment on "Delicious Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert"