- Corn : 1 can
- Green chili : 3-4, chopped
- Whole red chili : 1, chopped
- Cabbage : 1 cup, shredded
- Vinegar : ? tsp
- Onion : 1, chopped
- Corn flour
- Drain all liquid from the can of corn.
- Add green chili, red chili, cabbage, vinegar, onion, celery, salt, pepper and corn flour.
- Bind it into a hard dough.
- Now take a little mixture at a time. Shape it with hand.
- Do this for the whole mixture.
- Fry till they are golden brown in color.
- Serve hot with ketchup.
Tags: Corn recipe
Be the first to comment on "BUTTA NA BHAJJI (CORN RELISH)"