- Capsicum – 2
- Paneer – 300 gm
- Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
- Ginger – 1 tps (finely chopped)
- Green chillies – 4-5 (chopped)
- Curry leaves – 4-5 Oil – 1 tps
- Salt – to taste
- Heat oil, put mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Put ginger and chopped chillies.
- Add finely mashed paneer and mix it properly.
- Keep this masala aside.
- Take capsicum, remove its cap and inner part which contains seeds.
- Put paneer masala in these capsicum bowls and cover with its cap.
- Place this stuffed microwave oven for 4-5 minutes.
Be the first to comment on "Stuffed Capsicum"