1 can apricots (29 oz) drained and cut fine
- 1 can crushed pineapple (29 oz) drained
- 2 pkg orange jello (31/4 oz)
- 2 C boiling water
- 1 C apricot/pineapple juice
- ? C white sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbl flour
- 1 C drained juice
- 2 Tbl butter
- 1 pkg Dream Whip (prepared according to pkg)
- 3/4 C shredded American/Longhorn cheese
Make jello using water and combined juices. When slightly chilled, add fruit. When set, add topping.
TOPPING: Combine sugar, egg, flour, juice and butter. Cook over low heat until thick. Let cool. Spread topping over the jello. Sprinkle top with shredded cheese. Refrigerate..