1 can apricots (29 oz) drained and cut fine
- 1 can crushed pineapple (29 oz) drained
- 2 pkg orange jello (31/4 oz)
- 2 C boiling water
- 1 C apricot/pineapple juice
- ? C white sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbl flour
- 1 C drained juice
- 2 Tbl butter
- 1 pkg Dream Whip (prepared according to pkg)
- 3/4 C shredded American/Longhorn cheese
Make jello using water and combined juices. When slightly chilled, add fruit. When set, add topping.
TOPPING: Combine sugar, egg, flour, juice and butter. Cook over low heat until thick. Let cool. Spread topping over the jello. Sprinkle top with shredded cheese. Refrigerate..
Be the first to comment on "APRICOT DELIGHT SALAD"