- 1 pizza dough (12-inches round)
- 4 dashes hot sauce, to taste
- 6 garlic scapes or green garlic
- 4 oz. mozzarella cheese, fresh and thinly sliced
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, fresh and grated
- ? lb. chard, beet greens, other greens
- ? tsp salt
- ? tsp pepper
Preheat oven to 475?. Heat a skillet over medium-low heat and add olive oil. Chop garlic scapes thinly and add to heated skillet. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Add salt, pepper, add chopped or thinly sliced greens and cook for 5 minutes or until greens are wilted. Add hot sauce.
On a lightly floured surface, roll pizza dough into a 12-inch round crust and place on a preheated pizza stone or pizza pan. Spoon greens mixture onto dough; spread ?-inch from edges. Slice fresh mozzarella cheese and place on top of greens. Grate Parmesan cheese over entire pizza. Bake for 8-9 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Slice fresh basil into thin strips and sprinkle over cooked pizza.