Getting Started with the Ingredients
- 4 cups cooked, shredded chicken breast (about 5 chicken breasts)
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 2 cans of green chilies
- 1 large jar of northern beans (48 oz)
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon red pepper
- ? teaspoon salt
- ? teaspoon pepper
The 3 step preparation
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil and add chicken breast.
2. Once chicken is thoroughly cooked (no pink center), shred the chicken and add to cooking pot.
3. Combine other ingredients and simmer for 1 hour.