Number of Servings: 8
Getting started with the Ingredients
- 1 package (10 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 ? cups (6 ounces) shredded Colby & Monterey Jack cheese blend, divided
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- ? cup barbecue sauce
- ? cup diced green bell pepper
- ? cup thinly sliced red onion
- Preheat oven to 425?F. Roll pizza crust into a 12-inch circle on Classic Round Stone using lightly floured Baker?s Roller. Sprinkle crust with 1 cup of the cheese.
- In Classic Batter Bowl, combine chicken and barbecue sauce; toss to coat. Dice bell pepper using Chef?s Knife. Thinly slice red onion using Ultimate Slice & Grate fitted with adjustable thin slicing blade. Top crust with chicken mixture, bell pepper and onion. Sprinkle with remaining ? cup cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
I knw who is this “Seat Crime Partner”. 😀
Ssssscchhh! zip it up! :p