The long list of Ingredients
- 1 pkg dry ranch mix
- 1 pkg taco season (I use mild)
- 1 lb chopped meat
- 1 can chopped green chilies
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can black eyed peas or kidney beans
- 1 can yellow hominy
- 1 can white hominy
- 1 can crushed or chopped tomatoes
The simple 3 step cooking
- Brown meat in bottom of large sauce pan.
- Add everything else and let cook for at least 30 min
- Optional: serve with cheese and cooked white rice mixed into soup
Be the first to comment on "Simple Supper Taco Soup Recipe"