Chutney is not only for taste, but to consume more food, and also for good health. The worms in the stomach die, if papaya fruit is consumed. It is good for blood circulation.
- ripe papaya: 1
- Mustard: 1/2 spoon
- shahajeera: 1/2 spoon
- Ginger: one piece
- Turmeric powder: 1/2 spoon
- Sugar: 3 spoons
- Cumin:1/2 spoon
- Fenugreek: 1/2 spoon
- Tamarind Juice: 1 spoon
- Chilli Powdeer: 1/2 spoon
- Wash the papaya fruit well and remove its coat and cut into small pieces .
- Pressure cook it and squeeze.
- Asafoetida, mustard seed, fenugreek seed, cumin seed to be fried and powdered.
- Now except ginger juice, mix the other things.
- Keep it onthe oven and heat it.
- After it is hardened, keep the vessel down.
- Then mix the ginger juice, and we may use it hot.
- Even after it is cooled, it may be used for several days.
Nice article and totally depicts fun and experience you had there.
Hi … I hv sum doubts abt medsicon case presentation. .. cn u pls help?
Wat cases cn we take for case presentation. . Cn we prepare it before hand n reach delhi?
N wat abt d poster competition. . Do we hv to prepare it dere??
Hi srushty, sorry for the late reply though.
About the case presentation- you can present any interesting or rare cases that you have seen, related information are provided in detail on the main Medsicon website. Check it out, they tell you about the suggested topics and everything.
About the poster presentation, you have to prepare it beforehand. The format and details about its size and layout are also published on the main website. Do check it out and return back if you have queries related to it.