- Rice : Wash and soak
- Mushroom : Wash and cut into halves.
- Whole garam masala
- Bay leaves : few
- Onions : 2, lengthwise chopped
- Coriander leaves : chopped
- Ginger-garlic paste : 1 tsp
- Green chilies : 4, slit lengthwise Coriander Powder
Cook Rice and keep it aside. Heat oil and add whole garam masala. Add the onion and fry till light brown. Put the ginger-garlic paste. Now add the mushrooms and cook till they turn soft. Optionally can add frozen peas and carrot as it enhances the appearance. Now add all the masala?s and cook till the raw flavor disappears. Add coriander leaves and little garam masala power. Mix this cooked mixture with the cooked rice and serve garnished hot.
Be the first to comment on "MUSHROOM RICE"