Getting Started with the Ingredients
- 4-6 chicken legs or thighs skin off
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic (minced or crushed)
- 1 large can whole tomatoes
- 4 medium potatoes peeled and quartered
- Olive oil
- Bay leaf
- 2 beef bullion cube and 1 cup water or cup of chicken broth
The Cooking method
- Heat oil and skillet over medium heat and saut? onion and garlic for several minutes.
- Add chicken and brown.
- Add about 1 cup of water and 2 chicken bullion cubes and let simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Add the can of tomatoes and potatoes and bay leaf. Cook 1 hour on low heat.
- Season with salt and pepper as desired.