Getting Started with the Ingredients
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2-3 Tablespoons Chili Powder
- Salt and Pepper (the recipe given to me didn?t have exact amounts, I usually do 1 T)
- 1 can chopped tomatoes (I prefer cans with peppers and onions added)
- 3 Cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3-4 Chicken breasts
- 1 package tortilla shells
- Optional: sour cream
The actual preparation
- Preheat oven to 350?
- Cut up and cook chicken in skillet. Fill tortillas with chicken and place in 11?? x 18?? baking dish.
- Mix soups, chili powder, salt, pepper, shredded cheese, and tomatoes in a large pot. Cook until melted and smooth. Pour over tortillas in baking dish.
- Cook in oven for 30-40 minutes. Can add sour cream to top it off.