- Rawa : ? cup
- Maida : 1 cup
- Salt : ? tsp
- Oil : 2 tbsp
- Cooking soda : a pinch
- FOR FILLING :
- Capsicum : 1, diced Coriander leaves : 2 tbsp, finely chopped
- Cauliflower : 1 small, diced Onions : 1 , finely chopped
- Carrots : 2, diced Ginger-garlic paste : ? tsp
- Peas : 100 gms Green chilly paste : 2 tsp
- Cashew nuts Garam masala : 1 tsp
- Kismis Amchur : 1 tsp
- Salt Turmeric Powder
Mix the maida, raw salt, cooking soda and oil. Add water. Knead to a smooth dough. Cover and leave in the fridge for 10 minutes. Heat the oil and fry the onions till light brown. Toss the diced vegetables in it. Add the masala powders and the pastes. Turn for 10 minutes on low heat. Add the cashew nuts and kismis and keep on low flame for 5 min. Make medium sized balls of the dough. Roll out into chapattis. Place a handful of the filling in the center. Gold the chapatti into half. Wet the edges with water and stick together. Seal by making small diagonal folds at the edge one after another, like Kanola. Deep fry till crispy golden brown and serve hot.
Be the first to comment on "CHAKNA NA KANOLA (VEGETABLE KANOLA)"