I’m sure most of you hate spending hours and hours in the gym, trying every machine you possibly can. Well, look no further, I have designed a well balanced total body programme designed to burn fat and tone muscle. Please, follow the instructions and guidelines below:
- Duration: 30 minutes, 3 times a week
- Use light weights and work muscles till failure / complete fatigue
- There should be little to no rest in between sets.
- Warm up and stretch before and after exercise.
- Concentrate on speed, smooth and controlled movement of each rep.
- Hydrate regularly.
|MUSCLE GROUP / EXERCISE||REPS / DURATION|
|1. Warm Up – Treadmill and stretch||5 minutes|
|2. Back – Lat Pull Down (wide grip for V shape, close grip for thickness.)||
20 reps, each
|3. Chest – Seated Pec Deck|
|4. Shoulders – Dumbbell Shoulder Press|
|5. Arms (Biceps) – Standing Dumbbell Biceps Curl|
|6. Arms (Triceps) – Standing Tricep Push Down|
|7. Cardiovascular – Elliptical Trainer @ 70%-80% Max HR||5 minutes|
|8. Legs (Quads) – Seated Leg Extension||
25 reps, each
|9. Legs (Hamstring) – Leg Curl|
|10. Legs (Calves) – Calf Raises|
|11. Cool Down – Cycle and stretch||5 minutes|