- 1 1/2 cups rava(semolina)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup ghee(clarified butter)
- 4-5 cardamoms , powdered
- 2 tbsp cashewnuts cut into very small pieces
- 2 tbsp raisins.
- Roast the rava in the 2 tbsp ghee till light golden in colour.
- Mix the sugar,roasted rava and cardamom and powder fine in a dry grinder.
- Heat the remaining ghee,fry the cashewnuts and raisins.
- Add to the rava-sugar mixture.
- Shape into tight laddoos(small round balls).
- The laddus can be stored in an airtight container for a few days.