- 2 Cups Curd (Yogurt)
- 2-3 boiled Potatoes
- 1/2 tsp. Roasted cumin powder
- Rock salt according to taste
- Red chili powder according to taste
- Finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1-2 Green chilies chopped (optional)
Cut boiled potatoes into small pieces. Beat curd with water until smooth. Add salt, chili powder, green chilies, rock salt, asafetida and cumin powder and mix well. Now add potatoes. Garnish with coriander. If you want richer taste fry potatoes in oil till they turn golden brown.
Be the first to comment on "POTATO RAITA"