- 2 pounds baby red potatoes, sliced
- 3 1/2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons country-style Dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill
- 3/4 pound pickling cucumbers, sliced
- Fresh dill sprigs
Cook potatoes in pot of boiling water until just tender. Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Add 2 tablespoons vinegar to hot potatoes and stir gently. Combine remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons vinegar and mustard in small bowl, and then gradually mix in oil and chopped dill. Pour over potatoes and stir to coat. Season with salt and pepper. (This can be made up to 6 hours ahead, covered and chilled. Just bring to room temperature before serving.) Add cucumbers just before serving and garnish with dill sprigs.