Number of Servings: 6
Making time: 10 minutes (excluding chilling and baking time)
Getting started with the Ingredients
- 6 slices soft bread fresh
- 1 tbsp. butter softened
- 2 flakes garlic crushed
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red chilli
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp. grated cheese
The Actual Cooking
- Roll the bread flat with the help of a rolling pin.
- Mix the salt, chilli, garlic in the butter.
- Apply on all slices generously.
- Roll one slice tightly from end to end.
- Brush all over with a bit of butter.
- Coat the roll with grated cheese by rolling in it.
- Repeat for all slices. Cover rolls with a moist cloth.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Bake in a hot oven for 10-15 minutes or till golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot with ketchup.
Note: If you have trouble keep the rolls in place when raw, secure them with toothpicks before placing in the fridge. Remove toothpicks before baking.