Number of Servings: 6
Making time: 10 minutes (excluding chilling and baking time)
Getting started with the Ingredients
- 6 slices soft bread fresh
- 1 tbsp. butter softened
- 2 flakes garlic crushed
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red chilli
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp. grated cheese
The Actual Cooking
- Roll the bread flat with the help of a rolling pin.
- Mix the salt, chilli, garlic in the butter.
- Apply on all slices generously.
- Roll one slice tightly from end to end.
- Brush all over with a bit of butter.
- Coat the roll with grated cheese by rolling in it.
- Repeat for all slices. Cover rolls with a moist cloth.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Bake in a hot oven for 10-15 minutes or till golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot with ketchup.
Note: If you have trouble keep the rolls in place when raw, secure them with toothpicks before placing in the fridge. Remove toothpicks before baking.
Be the first to comment on "How to make Baked Bread Rolls"