If you are wanting to lose some weight, consider trying the banana diet. It is all the rage in Japan and was actually started there. Here is how you can lose weight using the banana diet.
- Start your day off with a banana for breakfast. If one is not enough, you may have more. Just do not stuff yourself to where you are not comfortable.
- The bananas must be in raw form. They can not be cooked or frozen.
- Eat lunch and supper as you normally would. Eat supper no later than 8 p.m.
- Eat only until you are satisfied but not stuffed.
- Water is the only beverage that you are allowed.
- At 3 p.m. you may have one snack. Limit it to a small amount. Popcorn is a great snack that is lowfat.
Be the first to comment on "How to Do the Banana Diet"