- 4 medium-large zucchini, trimmed, halved lengthwise
- 4 medium-large yellow crookneck squash, trimmed, halved lengthwise
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (about 1 ounce)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Prepare barbecue (medium heat). Place zucchini and crookneck squash on large baking sheet; brush all over with 3 tablespoons oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill vegetables until tender and brown, turning occasionally, about 10 minutes. Transfer to plate and cool.
Cut vegetables diagonally into 1-inch-wide pieces. Place in large bowl. Add basil, Parmesan cheese, balsamic vinegar and remaining 2 tablespoons oil and toss to blend. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.