- 2-3 juicy large carrots
- 1-3 pieces bottle gourd
- 1-2 leaves cabbage
- 1 tbsp. Cream
- 1 tsp. butter
- Salt, pepper according to taste
- 2-3 tbsp. cream whipped smooth
- mint leaves
- Grate 1 tbsp. carrot finely and keep it aside.
- Finely chop cabbage and keep aside.
- Cook remaining carrots with bottle gourd till very soft.
- Cool and blend in the mixer. Strain.
- Heat butter, add the pulp and bring to boil.
- Add the grated carrot and cabbage and salt.
- Take in serving bowl.
- Add a swirl of whipped cream.
Sprinkle freshly ground pepper and chopped mint before serving