Getting started with the ingredients
- 4 Red Delicious apples
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
- 4 teaspoons butter
How to make delicious baked apples with mint dessert
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Core apples and peel off a 1 inch strip around the hole on the top of each apple. Place apples in a shallow baking dish.
- Combine raisins, brown sugar, and mint leaves. Fill apples with the raisin mixture. Top the raisin filling in each apple with 1 teaspoon butter.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 50 minutes, until apples are tender.
Be the first to comment on "Baked Apples with Mint Recipe"