Most of us, at one time or another, have suffered from a streaming nose, itchy eyes and some wheezing. It is an immediate reaction to contact with the allergen.The top triggers are:
INHALENTS – breathed in.
- Tree and plant pollens
- Animal mites
- House-dust mites.
- Mould spores.
- Tobacco smoke (contains over 4,000 chemicals,
including banned pesticides and arsenic)
- Car exhaust
- Chemical products such as paint, dry cleaning solutions, perfumes and cosmetics)
INGESTANTS (taken by mouth)
- Foods: dairy, eggs, peanuts, wheat, Soya, chocolate, tomatoes, corn, fish and shellfish
- Medications (antibiotics – anti-tetanus)
- Pesticides in food.
- Heavy metals in tap water
CONTACTANTS (by touch)
- Plants (poison ivy, oak)
- Jewellery (nickel, copper)
- Beauty products (hair dye, cosmetics)
Be the first to comment on "Are there less severe Allergic Reactions?"