What does it take to reinvent your body? To Remove fat and exponentially increase your health? I’ve found that just five quick and easy healthy eating tips will do the trick. The only catch is… you will need to consistently follow them. Eating healthy is actually quite simple. Don’t get caught up in thinking you need to change everything all at once.
You can remove excess fat and become a much healthier person by following these four simple healthy eating secrets:
1. Manage Your Portion Size: The amount of food you eat at one sitting can have a dramatic effect on your weight. Problem is, most of us eat way too much and it shows up with those unwanted pounds. Here’s a little secret… never eat up until the point you are full. Amazingly enough, studies have shown it takes about 20 minutes for your brain to tell your stomach that it is “full”.By the time the message gets there, it can be too late!
2. Eat more than three meals per day: Strangely enough… The old “3 square” a day way of eating is a prime culprit in your excess fat. Your body is created to graze. That means… eating throughout the day. You will be healthier and leaner if you eat at least five or six meals per day because your metabolism will operate more efficiently.
3. Eat Fruits and Vegetables: Did you know?… Excess fat is more easily stored in the presence of a nutrient-deficient body. The prime reason that fruits and vegetables are so effective for weight loss is that they supply the body with much-needed nutrients. As a rule of thumb… consume fruits and vegetables with each meal.
4. Eat carbohydrates regularly: A low carbohydrate diet can be very harmful to your body. Remember the following… vital organs won’t function without carbs. So when you eliminate these types of foods you can, actually be starving yourself and causing serious harm. Only avoid heavily processed, refined carbs. These include things like white flour, white sugar, many types of bread and pasta, soft drinks and many other foods.
5. Stay hydrated: Drinking plenty of water is perhaps the single greatest thing you can do for your health. It flushes toxins, waste and even excess fat from your body. The bottom line here is… without enough water, you will have a very difficult time losing weight. Give these 5 simple healthy eating secrets a try and see for yourself the great results they cause.