- 3/4 cup dried penne or other tube pasta
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz) diced tomatoes with basil, garlic & oregano
- 1 can (8 oz.) cut green beans, drained
- 1 can (8-1/2 oz) green lima beans, drained
- 5 oz (about 1 cup) cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup (2 oz) shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
METHOD : Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Combine undrained tomatoes, green beans and lima beans in large skillet. Bring to boil. Stir in cooked chicken and pasta; heat through. Transfer to serving dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Get creative: Use cooked Italian sausage in place of chicken. or, try other vegetables such as cut green Italian beans
Be the first to comment on "PASTA WITH BEANS & TOMATO"