If you’re feeling less-than-glowing during your pregnancy, try a natural approach to achieving that beautiful pregnancy radiance. Toss the harsh chemicals and take a trip to the grocery store to whip up the following beauty recipes:
- Body Scrub – Combine 2 cups warm, unsweetened apple sauce, ¼ cup almond or olive oil and 1 tablespoon lemon or orange juice. Apply the mixture to your entire body while you’re in the shower or tub. Let it absorb for 10 minutes, then rinse with lukewarm water.
- Papaya Peel – To gently exfoliate dead surface skin, combine 2 tablespoons of papaya and apply a thin layer to your face, neck, and undereyes. Wait 15 minutes or until it’s dry, then rinse.
- Pumpkin Body Mask – To remove impurities and heal skin, mix 1 can of pumpkin with ¾ cup of plain yogurt and 3 tablespoons lemon or orange juice. Apply the mixture to your entire body – including your face – while in the shower or tub and wait 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Mayo Dry Hair Fix – Massage 2 tablespoons mayonnaise into your scalp and work it down to the ends of your hair. The vinegar in the mayonnaise maintains pH levels and closes hair follicles and the oil conditions hair. Place a shower cap over your hair to speed deep penetration for 10 to 30 minutes, then shampoo as usual.
- Chapped Lip Relief – To speed healing and smooth lips while you sleep, apply natural, unpasteurized honey to your lips and top with petroleum jelly or vitamin E oil before bed.
- Skin Brightener – To help fade pigmentation spots and brighten skin, apply one tablespoon of plain soy yogurt to your clean face. Let it absorb for 15 minutes, and then rinse with lukewarm water. Follow with a soy-rich moisturizer and top with sunscreen if you’re going outside.
Be the first to comment on "Natural Approach to Beautiful Pregnancy Radiance"