- 2 cups Idli Rava
- 1 cup coconut grated
- 1 1/2 cup jaggery pd
- salt to taste
- 1 cup Jackfruit pieces
- Pinch cardamom pd
- Butter to relish
- Wash the Idli rava.
- Grind together coconut and jaggery and finally add the jackfruit pieces and just run the mixie for a sec.
- If u find impurities in the jaggery , u can make jaggery syrup and pass it thru a strainer. and then use it.
- Now Mix the ground paste with the Washed Idli rava and add salt to taste and mix well.Add pinch of cardamom pd .
- Add little water, and pour this in a thick bottom kadai. Heat it.
- Keep stirring till the mixture becomes thick. Off the flame.
- Grease the Idli molds and pour this mixture in the molds and steam for 20 minutes or till done.
- Relish Hot with Butter !!