- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8 oz. pkg.) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) lemon flavor instant pudding & pie filling
- 1 tub (8 oz.) cool whip whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6 oz.) ready-to-use shortbread crumb crust
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
Beat cream cheese in large bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Gradually beat in milk until well blended. Add pudding mixes. Beat for 2 minutes or until smooth. Immediately stir in 1/2 of the whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Top with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Top with strawberries just before serving.