- 1 kg cleaned chicken, cut into pieces
- 1 cup yogurt
- 150 gm oil
- 200 gm onions, chopped
- 1 bunch coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 bunch mint leaves, chopped
- 4 green chilies, chopped
- 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp chironjie seeds
- 2 tsp khus khus seeds, roasted & ground
- 1 tsp cashew nuts, roasted and ground
- 1/4 tsp saffron dissolved in 2 tbsp of water
- Salt to taste
METHOD : Marinate the chicken with ginger garlic, chili powder, turmeric, salt and the chopped coriander & mint leaves. Slice the onions and fry till golden brown. Spread on a plate to cool and when cooled, blend to a fine paste. Mix all the remaining ingredients to the chicken. Arrange in a flat baking dish and bake in an oven at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with naan / roti.
This story is very evoking. There is something urges you to know where does the story go. Neatly written and compiled. Good Job!! All the best.
This story is very evoking. There is something that urges you to know where
does the story go. Neatly written and compiled. Good Job!! All the best.