Getting Started With The Ingredients:
- 2 Weetabix (6.5 sins)
- 113g (4oz) sultanas (16 sins)
- 142ml (5floz) skimmed milk (2.5 sins)
- 142ml (5floz) water
- 113g (4oz) self-raising four (18 sins)
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- 14g (0.5oz) artificial sweetener
- 1 egg beaten
Proceed to Bake as follows
- Preheat the oven to 180oC, 350oF or Gas Mark 4
- Put the Weetabix and sultanas in a bowl. Pour the milk and water over the top and leave to soak up all the liquid.
- Stir in the flour, mixed spice, sweetener and beaten egg.
- Spoon the mixture into a 454g (1lb) lined loaf tin and bake in the preheated oven for 11/4 hours until cooked.
- Cool on a wire rack before serving then cut into 12 slices.