- Potatoes peeled and grated:100 grams
- Carrot peeled and grated: 100 grams
- Cabbage grated: 100 grams
- French beans, finely chopped: 100 grams
- Green peas shelled and crushed: 100 grams
- Bengal gram flour:125 grams
- Rice flour: 125 grams
- Onion, finely chopped: 1 no.
- Garlic paste: ? teaspoon
- Salt: 2 teaspoons
- Oil for frying
- Mix all the vegetables, add salt and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Squeeze the vegetables dry
- Add rice and gram flour.
- Add the spices and mix well.
- Make medium sized round balls.
- Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown.
- Serve hot with green chutney and tomato sauce.