- 1 16 oz container plain unflavored yogurt (or home-made curds)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 oz mango pulp
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tsp sliced pistachios
- 1/2 tbsp mixed dry fruits
- Whip together the sugar and yogurt till smooth and creamy.
- Strain the mixture through a muslin cloth to remove all liquid.
- Strain the mango pulp in a similar way to remove most of the liquid.
- Mix in the strained mango pulp and the cardamom powder.
- Pour into a large container and chill in the refrigerator for about 3-4 hrs.
- Serve in individual dessert bowls topped with pistachios and dry fruits.
- This will serve 2 people.